Friday, June 25, 2010

Day Sixty-six--Our non-dinner

I'm not sure why. Maybe the heat, maybe the fact that we were all very busy and tired, maybe we were still full from lunch but we had a non-dinner last night. I have no pictures. I have no recipes. I got nothing. We just picked at a couple of things in the fridge and that was it.

Tim had a plate of apples, cheese and some fresh snap peas. Connor had an apple with cheese. Aidan and I had a bagel and I had some fresh snap peas. We weren't very hungry and this suited us just fine. I guess there will be nights like this. It did make for an easy kitchen clean up though. =)

I hope everyone is staying cool.

1 comment:

  1. That's funny...I did the same thing last night...English muffin with cream cheese and an orange. Must have been one of those nights.

    ReplyDelete