Monday, June 28, 2010

Day Sixty-nine--Burgers and Fries

This is going to be a very short post. I was out all day today and will most likely be out all week. This post is for Sunday night's dinner. It seems we've gotten in the habit of grilling at least once on the weekend. We tried to grill last night but the grill was out of gas. No problem. We just dragged out the grill top that goes on the stove.

Burgers/Fries
Burgers and fries

I made the burgers the same way that I've gotten used to. It is the best tasting burger we've found. I just cut up and onion and grate 2 cloves of garlic, toss in a little bit of bread crumbs and then hit it with a couple of sauces. HP brown sauce and a little Worcestershire sauce. Mix it all together and patty it up. Tim cooked them for me while I got the steak fries ready. I had originally thrown them in the oven but when Tim was done with the burgers I finished the fries up on the grill pan. We were going to have beet greens as a side too but when we went to cut them up, we saw they were past their prime and kind of gross.

The dinner was delish. We just need to remember to refill our propane before next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment