Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hi there!

Is anyone still out there? I'm here. I took a couple of weeks off of blogging to decide how to continue. We are still eating real food with very few pre-packaged foods. I just got bogged down with the terribly tedious task of blogging. How do these people write in their blogs every day?!

Honestly, I find it hard to sit down for a few minutes every day to put my thoughts down. When it gets to be a pain in the arse to keep up with I tend slack off. I think I might have figured out a way to post my meals without running into this problem. I think instead of posting daily and feeling compelled to write each step out I am going to go to a once a week post with a wrap up of our meals. If there is something spectacular then I can elaborate but I think that will be easier for me and less boring for you, the reader.


So, keep watching. I haven't decided if I'm going to post Saturday or Sunday. It will be one of those days because like it or not, school is starting back up and I'm going to be busy through the week. This should also prove interesting with meal planning and prep.

I hope everyone out there is doing great and I'll see you in a few days!

1 comment:

  1. I was starting to wonder what happened to you. LOL. I totally know what you mean though. I have a very hard time feeling inspired to write, especially when I am super busy like I am now. Looking forward to your weekly roundup!

    ReplyDelete